WHAT ARE THE AJ RETROFIT AWARDS?
The AJ Retrofit Awards, brought to you by The Architects’ Journal, recognise and celebrate design, engineering and construction excellence that prolongs and improves the life of the built environment.
With £500 billion likely to be spent over the next three decades on upgrading existing housing, commercial and industrial buildings, retrofits will play a significant part of the future of the construction industry.
**NEW FOR 2016** Register your interest in entering the awards by Friday 25 March and receive a 15% discount code. There is no obligation to submit an entry and you will be entitled to the exclusive entry fee of £254 + VAT per project submitted.
WHY SHOULD YOU ENTER THE AJ RETROFIT AWARDS?
Just some of the benefits of winning an AJ Retrofit Award include:
- Certifies excellence in your business and prove to clients new and existing you are an industry leader.
- Get your project permanently listed in the AJ Buildings Library
- Increase your PR exposure it through the AJ and on AJ Online
- Have your work recognised by a panel of distinguished judges
- Showcase work by your practice or company on a national stage
- Benchmark you retrofitting performance
- Build customer trust and confidence by showing you’re at the forefront of this market